Playground Group is currently seeking a new Business Development (Sales) & Account Manager to join our hard working team. This is an opportunity for a professional individual ready to make moves with a great company. Enjoy competitive compensation, a rewarding work environment, freedom of a small company, while benefiting from the tools, support and presence of a corporation. This position will be responsible for achieving sales revenue goals, generating new leads, writing proposals, presenting strategies and maintaining our current accounts.
We will train you in what we do, supply you with marketing materials and provide qualified leads.
What we provide:
- Above industry standards for commissions, paid within two weeks of client payments.
- The power of Playground Group’s branding and identity – National brand name, corporate identity and web site.
- Playground Group promotional and marketing materials, such as postcards and leave behind booklets.
- Full in-house graphic design support and templates for proposals or presentations.
- The back-office support system, including billings and collections.
- List of current qualified leads.
What we require:
- A self-starter, self-driven, entrepreneurial personality with a strong work ethic.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Able to handle a high volume of cold calls.
- Persuasive, high energy, confident and passionate about what we do.
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment.
- Good grasp of advertising, marketing, internet and design industries.
- Knowledge of Entertainment, youth markets, urban markets or toy industry a plus.
- Commission on new clients
- Commission on referrals (we get 2-5 inquiries a week)
- Commission on new projects for house clients
[contact-form-7 id=”1908″ title=”Job Application – Intern”]