This in not a “make the coffee” job…
Studying to be a designer? We are seeking a bright and talented web design intern to come learn from our experienced and skilled team. You will gain hands on experience with conception, design and development. Interns will assist in researching, preparing presentations, developing design concepts, assisting with print or web production and participate in design critiques.
- We offer Fall, Spring and Summer internships
- We require a minimum of 10-12 weeks (no weekends)
- We require a minimum of 2-3 days (16-20 hours) per week
- Our Internships are unpaid and intended for students (for credit) or recent graduates, working toward a career in digital design or visual communications.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive projects
- Internet savvy (maybe even a nerd?)
- Motivated to working as part of a team
- A passion for experimenting, learning and innovating.
- Excited by learning and exploring new technologies
- Hardcore about beautiful design, down to the last pixel
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and other design software…
- Some experience with MS Office (or open doc/ google docs) and Internet Research.
Key Experiences you will gain:
- graphic design
- web design
- image production/optimization
- CSS and HTML
To apply (read carefully), please use the form below and include a cover letter / resume (PDF files only) and link to your portfolio site. Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!