Playground Group is looking for a Digital Producer / Project Manager to join our growing team. Successful candidates will be passionate about the web and aspire to create cutting-edge interactive solutions for fast-paced entertainment clients.
The Producer collaborates with internal team, contractors and vendors to orchestrate the successful execution of projects from initial research and strategy through development, delivery, and analysis. You will liaise with clients, manage resources through project scheduling and management, budget tracking and status reporting to ensure delivery of product within time, cost and quality parameters.
- Instrumental in the development process, including troubleshoot issues with contractors/vendors, tag generation and QA
- Writing creative briefs, conference reports and creative reviews
- Coordinating deliverables for weekly status meetings (projects, due dates, etc)
- Maintaining project schedules and updating client facing information (BaseCamp)
- Assisting with day-to-day account organization and management
- Maintain expertise on digital media and share knowledge within agency team
- Create and maintain project plans
- Coordinate the efficient utilization of resources
- Work across the creative, production and development teams to ensure proper and full implementation of the project plans
[contact-form-7 id=”1908″ title=”Job Application – Intern”]